Your Strong Support
for Working in Japan.

Even if it’s your first time job hunting or changing jobs in Japan,
we will support you in finding and securing your desired job.

Won 3 awards as the top job site for foreigners in Japan.

Free Job Search !

Registration, application, interview,
and employment process are all free of charge.

Visa Support

We provide support for obtaining and renewing work visas, as well as handling the necessary procedures.

Tailored Jobs

We introduce the best job opportunities tailored to your previous work experience and preferences.

Successful Interview

We provide support to help you successfully pass through document screening and interviews.

Over 1,000 jobs available now !
We’re waiting for your application.


Reliable and secure hiring record

We have successfully introduced numerous
talents to various companies so far.

  • 株式会社TOLOT
  • 株式会社ジーユー
  • 株式会社TOKI
  • 株式会社 デジタルハーツ
  • プレシードジャパン株式会社
  • 株式会社NOVA
  • 株式会社ミズノアベール
  • 株式会社ゴールドウイン

Sales managerNiu Xiaoyuan

Multilingual Support Team

English, Korean, Chinese and Vietnamese speaking staff o will assist you in your job search.

We will introduce you to the best job for you.

Over 1,000 jobs available for immediate introduction !
We’re waiting for your application.


Application Process

Fill in and Submit

Please fill in your application form at the bottom of this page and submit it.

Resume/CV Registration

After completing the entry, log into your page and register your resume.

Phone job counseling

Upon completion of your resume registration, we will conduct phone counseling.

Interview with the introducing company

You will have an interview at the company you applied to. The results of the interview will be known in about a week. Some companies may have a second interview.

Start of Employment

You will start your job. We will support you for a while after you start working if you have any troubles. Of course, we also handle visa applications, so please rest assured.


Can any foreigner work in Japan?

To work in Japan as a foreigner, you need to have a residence status that allows employment.

Residence statuses that allow work without restrictions on job type or industry

- Spouse of a Japanese national, permanent resident, spouse of a permanent resident, long-term resident
- Those who have the above statuses can work in any occupation.

Can foreign students work?

If you have obtained a "Permission to engage in activities other than permitted under the status of residence." you can work. You will need to obtain this permit in advance at the Immigration Bureau in the jurisdiction of your residence.

The method of applying for this permit involves going to the Immigration Bureau with the following application form, and it can be issued there.
*In many cases, the school can also apply on your behalf.

Is there visa support?

For contract employees, full-time employees, and temporary staff, visa support is generally available. The Immigration Bureau will conduct a review based on the application documents, which can depend on the job type and the candidate's highest level of education, among other factors.

Could you explain the differences between full-time employees, temporary staff, and contract employees?

A full-time employee is a type of employment without a set work period, also known as indefinite employment.
A contract employee is a type of employment with a set work period, also known as fixed-term employment. The contract period will be notified each time by the company. The contract period is handed down each time by the company.
Temporary staff, on the other hand, are employed under a fixed-term contract with a staffing agency.


  • Your name*

  • Gender*

  • E-mail address*

    Please set up a non-QQ email address.

  • Password*

  • Phone number*

  • Date of birth*

  • Nationality*


  • Visa*

  • Visa expiration date*

  • Current address (Prefecture)*

  • Nearest station*