- 関東 / 東京都
Head Teacher for English school at Shinjuku, Tokyo
Recruiting a head teacher for the purposes of improving currented developing new curriculum as well as assisting in training of current and future native English language teachers.
Business level Japanese language ability of better (JLPT N2 equivalent or above)
Transportation fee allowance
Candidates will be responsible for the development of English language curriculum for kindergarten and primary school children as well as providing teacher training for teachers and staff.
・Plan and prepare 40-minute lessons for pre-school (ages 3-5) and elementary school (ages 6-12) children
Work in the twenty three wards in central Tokyo, Japan.
1 Hour Break
|休日・休暇||※1 Working hours and days may vary depending on location, season, and special events
Saturday, Sundays, Public Holidays
Summer Holidays, End-of-Year Holidays, Congratulatory/Condolence Leave, Paid Leave
|応募資格||'- Must enjoy being around and working with children and have a good attitude when working with staff, children, and parents/guardians.
- Must have experience in a similar field (childcare, teaching English both online and in person, etc.)
- Must have experience with curriculum development
- Must have experience training English language teachers (native and non-natives)
Appreciated But Not Required
- Translating/Interpreting Experience
- Certificates or degrees related to Englisn language education (including but not limited to TESOL/TEFL, etc.)
People who love working with kids
Visa sponsorship: Yes
(Bachelor's degree or above required appropriate Visa & work permit preferable)
Benefits: Transportation allowance, social insurance costs (health & employment insurance,pension),
uniform partially provided,
comprehensive training, career opportunities.