• Analyze the existing eCommerce system, perform requirements gathering and analysis, document business and technical user stories
• Conducting meetings to review and obtain signoff on the requirements
• Translate the business requirements into system solutions
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Create user training material, provide UAT training, support and performing user acceptance testing.
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Serving as a liaison between technical team and business users.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports and minutes.
• Working closely with business and technical teams/vendors to develop and implement solutions.
• Create SOP, review and obtain signoff from business
• Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
• Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
• Executing tests
• Analyzing test results and reporting to the development team.
• Manage testing including review the test result to keep quality of retail/customer engagement systems
• Working with the development team to correct bugs and errors.
• Smooth support turnover(post go-live support) to support team as a part of project deliverables
• Ongoing support for the incidents/errors and call out handling from stakeholder
• Analyze root cause of Issues with counter parts and venders who are in global countries (mainly Asia and US)
• A bachelor’s degree.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in similar role with proven track record in delivering digital projects, enhancements and on-going system maintenance across range of digital technologies
• Experience in developing/implementing online promotion capability on E-Commerce system across multiple digital channels
• Experience and in-depth knowledge of retail E-Commerce related systems (CRM, CMS, OMS, ERP, WMS, payment gateway, Analytics, Social Media, databases, etc.) to support marketing activities such as promotion, campaign, sales events, etc.
• Experience and knowledge in ITIL, SDLC and Agile project management
• Experience with SFCC and IBM Sterling would be a strong plus
• Multi-region/country systems implementation and management experience are desired
• Experiences in partnering with business clients, vendors and across functional IT teams to design and implement systems solutions
• Ability to understand issues and system errors from a technical standpoint
• Adaptable and flexible person who has strong sense of responsibility with ability to manage one’s own time effectively and to prioritize wide range of simultaneous tasks
• Must be energetic and detailed oriented person with high standards of quality
• Desire and passion to learn new technologies and keep abreast of latest advances and trends in digital technologies
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Strong communication and facilitation skills in English and Japanese
• Excellent documentation skills in both English and Japanese.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• A track record of following through on commitments.
• A good working knowledge of test management software, programming languages, and QA methodologies.
• 2 years' experience in QA testing.
• Good team working and critical thinking skills
• Committed, innovative and positive thinker on getting things done
Whether it be Coach, Stuart Weitzman or Kate Spade, each of our great brands around the world helps people express themselves in their own unique ways.
We are hiring a Business Analyst and Quality Assurance Tester to join our project team to re-platform multiple Japan eCommerce sites. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and designing testing plans and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.