- 関東 / 茨城県
English Teacher/Full-time Native English Teacher in Ibaraki/English
Teaching English one-on-one or to small groups* of children and adults of all ages and abilities.
*In some cases, the offer may include the opportunity to also teach special online programs for larger groups
Minimal preparation is required before each class and student assessment, including the recording of student performance in the students’ electronic file, is completed in class at the end of each lesson.
Any contracted work periods that are not reserved for lessons are used for student recruitment, customer care, and customer support activities.
/per 40-minute lesson + transportation expenses
Teaching private and small-group* face-to-face and online lessons to clients of all ages (from young children to seniors) and abilities (from beginner to advanced).
* Guaranteed schedule and fixed number of lessons per week
|応募資格||* English must be your mother tongue.
* Experience teaching children or adult.
* Have a valid working visa.
* Have a cheerful and enthusiastic personality - must love children!
* Curriculum building experience is an advantage.
* Holding a teaching degree or a CELTA / TESOL / TEFL is welcome.
* Holding a teaching license is an advantage.
Generally each candidate is asked to attend one interview, but more than one interviews are required in some cases.
◎Incentives: Up to 300,000 yen incentives for priority placements
◎Transportation expenses total amount supply
◎Working visa support